- Webionic.com maintains a zero tolerance policy for use of its
network or services in any manner associated with the transmission,
distribution or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited
bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail, or the sending, assisting,
or commissioning the transmission of commercial e-mail that does
not comply with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 ("SPAM").
It is your obligation to ensure that e-mail sent by you, or on
your behalf, does not violate this law. We assume SPAM complaints
are valid unless we are provided with credible information to
the contrary. To avoid action under our AUP, please familiarize
yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act by following this link: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business.
- You may not use any of our services or network to send SPAM.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through
our network or services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or
obscure any information in identifying the point of origin
or the transmission path
- Use other means of deceptive addressing
- Use a third party's Internet domain name, or be relayed
from or through a third party's equipment, without permission
of the third party
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line
or otherwise contain false or misleading content
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described
- Otherwise violate Webionic.com's User Agreement, AUP and
other Terms of Service
- Webionic.com does not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection
of e-mail addresses or other information from or through its network.
Webionic.com does not permit or authorize others to use its network
or services to collect, compile or obtain any information about
its Subscribers or users, including but not limited to Subscriber
e-mail addresses, which are Webionic.com's confidential and proprietary
information. Use of our network or services is also subject to
our User Agreement, AUP and other Terms of Service.
- Webionic.com does not permit or authorize any attempt to use
its network or services in a manner that could damage, disable,
overburden or impair any aspect of any of our services, or that
could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any
Webionic.com product or service.
- We monitor for SPAM all traffic to and from our servers. Customers
suspected of using Webionic.com's products and services for the
purpose of sending SPAM will be investigated. We assume
SPAM complaints are valid unless we are provided with credible
information to the contrary. It is Webionic.com's policy
to immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any offending
Web site or account sending SPAM.
- Subscribers may be asked to produce records that verify that
explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient
before a mailing was sent. Webionic.com may consider the
lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable
- Subscribers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays
on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation
of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable
excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation.
- Subscribers are prohibited from providing services for Web sites
that have been included in SPAM, including, but not limited to
hosting Web site(s), or providing DNS services or Web site redirect
- It is a violation of this Policy to commission a third party
to send e-mail that is in violation of this policy or of applicable
law, even if that third-party does not use Webionic.com systems,
networks or resources. E-mail not in compliance with this
policy - regardless of source - which contains any reference to
a Web site hosted by us or contains any reference or link to a
network or system of Webionic.com is prohibited.
- If Webionic.com believes that unauthorized or improper use is
being made of our network, or any product or service, it may,
without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion,
deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular
internet domain, mail server or IP address. Webionic.com
may immediately suspend, terminate and/or cancel any account on
any product or service which it determines, in its sole discretion,
is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that
violates this policy.
- Webionic.com reserves the right to suspend, terminate and/or
cancel permanently any and all services provided to a Subscriber
without any notification. In addition to any and all other
rights hereunder or otherwise, if a Subscriber is in violation
of any term or condition of this SPAM Policy, the Acceptable Use
Policy, User Agreement or uses of our services to disrupt or,
in Webionic.com's sole judgment, which could disrupt Webionic.com's
business operations, Webionic.com reserves the right to charge
such Customer an administrative fee equal to $100.00 per each
piece of SPAM sent.
- To report an incidence of SPAM, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit
or send e-mail to, or through, our network or services.
Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount
to a waiver of Webionic.com's rights.
- Unauthorized use of Webionic.com's network in connection with
the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission
of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil and
criminal penalties against the sender and those assisting the
sender, including those provided by the Computer Fraud and Abuse
Act (18 U.S.C. §1030, et seq.) and other state and federal
Webionic.com confirms this file current as of
1 January 2015.